Frequently Asked Questions
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian should sign the Release from Liability form.
2. What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, a foreign passport, or a credit card is an acceptable deposit.
3. Can I rent a bicycle and keep it longer than one day, or for a whole week?
Yes you can, an extra fee of $10 is applied if you would like to keep the bike overnight, and you should call or email us about weekly rentals.
4. Do I need to make a reservation?
In order to assure a bicycle and any additional equipment or bike tour availability at the desired from you time, it is discerning that you make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance. If your payment is accepted, bicycle availability is guaranteed.
5. What do I have to bring with me?
Don’t forget a proper ID and your camera.
6. What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable, we also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes.
7. Do you provide your customers with a helmet, a chain lock, or a map of the park?
Yes we do, at no extra charge.
8. Do you rent baby seats?
Yes, we do. They are available at an extra charge depending on the time you would like to keep it. For example it will cost you $15 for the first hour and $5 every additional hour.
9. Do you rent trailers for small kids?
Yes, we do, you can check the equipment menu for more information.
10. Do you have lockers at the store?
Yes, we do but you have to bring your own lock.
11. Do you have restrooms at the store?
Yes, we do.
12. Do you sell any refreshing beverages or snacks at your location?
Yes, we do.
13. Do you offer any multilingual tours?
Yes, we do, our guides speak: English and Spanish. Call for availability of guides speaking French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Bulgarian, and Arabic.
14. Do you offer discounts for larger goups?
Yes, we do offer discount to groups of 10 and more, please call or email us for more information.
15. Are any tips included in the price?
No, any gratuities are greatly appreciated by our tour guides.
16. Is additional bike rental service provided to me before or after any of the Central Park bike tours?
Central Park bike rental or bike rental NYC services are provided after any bike tour in a discounted rate of 80% of the original price.
|Duration||Walk In||Online Special||Tandem|
|Tours||Duration||Walk In||Online Special|
|Central Park||2 Hours|
|Brooklyn Tour||3 Hours||$48|
|Night Tour||2 hours||$41|
|Harlem Tour||3 hours||$48|
|All City Tour||3 hours||$48|